2010-11-06

One knitting MOJO - found!

Umph, gumption, get go, motivation.  Mojo.

When it comes to knitting, I had lost all of these things.  I always seem to stall in late summer and can't seem to focus on completing my ever growing To Knit list. 

I'm happy to report, it's returned!  To what to I owe this great pleasure?  Christmas!

I was surfing Ravelry and discovered the most enchanting project:


It's Smitten, a Mitten Advent Garland by Emily Ivey (Ravelry link found: here).  A free pattern, c/o KnitPicks (how I love these people dearly!).  I've already started working out my colour scheme, and plan to finish this guy within the month just in time for December. 

I'm off to go root through my stash and round up all of my red and green yarn.  Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment